Friday 22 March 2013

Loooking at all the photos of sponsored children around the world

So really back to the beginning i looked through all the photos and was looking for a little boy or girl in a malaria stricken area due to the influence of the film by producer Richard curtis (mary and martha ).
As i gazed through the array of images it was as though one picture stood out . So there was my sponsor Madina aged 6 . I spoke to the advisors of compassion who were fantastic in there help immediateley i had chosen and before my hubby new he was sponsoring with me a little girl. Compassion were kind enough to email me her details as she flashed of the screen as made my payment. I felt joyful as im at home always struggling with chronic fatigue syndrome and a type of seizure and functional dystonia and two types of sleep disorder , where im affected with disabling affects . Although i have Three wonderful girls and a wonderful son  and grandchildren i felt as though i could help one child. Her little face in her picture was so cute i couldnt resist , she had the most beautiful braided hair.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been sponsoring a child in Bangladesh for eight years. Itr certainly is fulfilling to know that one can make a difference to a life!

    Mark M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thats amazing today ive just added another child to my compassion account today from brazil but im awaiting his current details. I know a little but have not received his package through the post. Do you sponsor through compassion also?
    I agree it is the most fulfilling thing to do and so far ive cherished every moment . Have you any ideas you can share with me about what you send to your child in bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi mark i just realised it was you i hope your well
    sonia xx

    ReplyDelete