Friday 22 March 2013

I have many inspirational people out there for the love and passion they put into helping others in plight . Inspirations of mine are Emma thompson and all the work she has done in africa ...The Green children for there magical video set in bangladesh and the help they give to others. Aung sang sui kyi my biggest inspiration for bravery and all her work done in burma and the bravery she has given to help others. Music inspires my mood to write and the music i listen to helps me to think. My chronic fatigue syndrome locks of my concentration But people like The Green people , We were Evergreen  and Brooke Sharkey, Lleddra chapman big thumbs up to them for helping with my concetration and helping to write whilst listening to there amazing music. It is there music which propels me whilst i write my blog . So do listen any of my followers and and please you tube or google these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment